The Men's Program Instructor teaches some Resident classes and completes other Program tasks in line with our mission, vision, and values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teach Resident classes as assigned (i.e. phase class and other curriculum). Classes assigned will be 80% male Resident classes and 20% co-ed Resident classes.
• Collaborate with other Counseling and Program staff regarding Resident care
• Assist with Program scheduling and calendar planning as needed
• Christ-likeness, strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values, and convictions
• Relationally focused and service driven
• If married, his wife should be spiritually mature and willing to participate in the community
• Excited about a team approach to Christ-centered care
• 1-2 years’ experience in a ministry setting
• Experience working in addiction recovery a plus
• Degree in Biblical studies or relevant experience