The Customer Service Representative, Data Entry Clerk, Interpreter Scheduler and Recruiter is a combination position that includes handling customer service calls, data entry of interpreter requests, scheduling and recruiting interpreters, maintaining interpreters files. Primary responsibilities will vary based on assigned duties that highlight skill-set and talents of the applicant.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
All applicants must ensure that they possess the minimum required skills and abilities before sending in their application for consideration.
· Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to multitask: inbound and outbound calls, data-entry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding customer service
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Exceptional Attendance and Punctuality