Pella Roofing and Insulation (PRI) Inc. was created as Exteriors Unlimited, Inc. in 1997 and few years later bought Pella Roofing (Since 1978) and is now known as PRI. PRI has a long history in Iowa and the Midwest and have even provided quality work nationally. We have worked as far south as Texas and Louisiana, the east coast in Maryland and far north in North Dakota. We are a family-owned and operated business and provide the best prices as well as excellent service. We take pride in building relationships while providing quality services. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and truly care about our customers.
To ensure maximum quality, we use the reliable roofing materials from Inland Coatings, GACO, GAF, ERSystems, Versico, and Lapolla Roofing Systems. You can count on our customized solutions for up to a decade or more with a provided warranty.
We are a family-owned and operated business and provide competative prices and excellence service. We take pride in building customer and client relationships while providing quality service.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured and truly care about our customers needs and roofing concerns.
We are seeking to add a Customer Services Representative / Payroll clerk and Accounting Clerk to our team! You will be responsible for accurate Payroll and record keeping. Applicant must be computer savvy, technically inclined, smart, energetic, hard-working individual to pro-actively answer day-to-day calls, communicate through website live chat, and respond to emails in our customer service and sales channels. The individual should be willing and ready to work in multiple functions and departments to learn, develop, and grow within our start-up style business culture. Our company is expanding and professional growth within the organization is available.
DAILY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate customers over the phone about our products and determine product-based solutions to fit their needs.
- Communicate with customers via phone, live chat, and email support channels.
- Taking customer calls in order to help place orders, respond to customer inquiries, and resolve issues by offering solutions for any order issues.
- Respond to customer emails by using appropriate and professional language.
- Work effectively with vendors and shipping companies to communicate order tracking information.
- Work effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Communicate with team members through Slack and video meetings.
- Assist walk-in customers who visit our office for will-call orders or showroom visits. (When in the office setting.)
- Engage customers through social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, T-Shirt Forums, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has shifted the way our hiring practices and team coordinate now and for t