This position is responsible for all stockroom and shipping & receiving duties within DegreeC. In addition the individual will be responsible for coordination of outside vendors for building maintenance.
Experience and Skills
• 3+ years’ of recent experience in shipping & receiving as well as experience in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Experience in overseas shipping and working with Freight Forwarders is a requirement of the position
• Prior certification for Haz Mat shipping is a strong plus and will be required to obtain
• Experience with shop floor control utilizing EPR systems for kitting of work orders or inventory transactions is required
• Experience with inventory control, daily cycle counts and annual inventory is a must
• The individual in this position must have excellent attention to detail, ability to follow documented processes
• This individual must be able to communicate well – both verbally and in written form, typically in English, with employees, vendors and customers
• Position requires someone with at least a high school diploma or equivalent
• Maintain and organize the stockroom and warehouse for product access.
• Daily receipt and disposition all incoming goods. Fill all shortages on a daily basis
• Perform daily product kitting to the manufacturing floor as well as maintenance of part shortages requiring action
• Follow production schedule for release of goods to floor each day
• Assist in all packaging tasks and ship all products to customers per written procedures
• On-time and accurate shipment of products worldwide
• Coordination of outside vendors for Facility related issues
• Other responsibilities could include product assembly & test to written procedures
• Must be able to stand, bend, sit, lift (max 40lbs) and reach as needed to perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All other duties as assigned
• Hourly salary, depending on candidate experience,
• 2 weeks paid vacation time per year;
• Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and 401k (with match) benefits provided.