Phillips Exeter Academy, located in Exeter, NH, is a highly selective coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and post-graduate level as well. Our 671-acre campus is comprised of academic and residential buildings, a library, playing fields and sprawling green lawns; retaining our 18th century New England charm.
Visit our website, www.exeter.edu, to learn more about us.
The Academy offers competitive salaries, and excellent benefits such as free access to our athletic facilities and free meals. In addition, discounts in and around Exeter, Exeter Inn and Epoch Restaurant, Homes for Heroes, and McFarland Ford to name a few.
Copy and paste this URL; https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PHILEXET&cws=37&rid=176, to view the complete job description and apply.
This is a temporary 2 - 4 month position.
The HR Coordinator will mainly coordinate recruitment for multiple positions and departments across the Academy. Assist HR Partners in reviewing open positions and job descriptions, develop a search and advertising plan, and identify target markets and recruitment sources. Coordinate the administration of FMLA and disability leave cases, as well as workers compensation claims.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• PHR, SPHR, CCP or other certified HR designation preferred.
• 2+ years’ HR generalist/recruiting experience, preferably in an academic environment.
• Experience that demonstrates the highest personal levels of uncompromising integrity and honesty.
• Must possess a record of service that identifies concern for the safety and well-being of others.