Hudson RPM Distributors LLC is an affiliate of Hudson News Distributors LLC, founded in 1918 by Isaac Cohen. With over $200 Million in annual sales, Hudson News is the 2nd largest magazine and book distributor in the United States, and today remains a family owned company.
Hudson RPM is currently seeking well trained, qualified trailer drivers. CDL license (Class A) required. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required. The individual will be delivering product to other depots in the area. Applicant will represent our company in a professional manner and will aim at increasing customer satisfaction.
Full benefit package will be available after 90 days.
• The driver must be able to check the vehicle before departing:
1. Checking the oil
2. Checking the transmission level
3. Checking the antifreeze
4. Checking head lights and box lights
5. Checking tires and tire pressure
6. Checking all other facets of a DOT pre-trip inspection
• Delivering product to other depots in the area
• Notifying your supervisor of any issues immediately
• The driver must also complete a Driver Vehicle Inspection report
• Finally, the driver must fill out an accountability sheet
• Ability to read and understand English
• CDL type A license
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Driver will need to pass pre-employment drug testing
• Driver must also do a DOT screen
• Driver must be able to submit a background check