The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of various assigned Apartments and facility requirements to ensure the operations, maintenance, and vendor management standards of the contract are met in a cost effective, safe, and efficient manner. This individual works in cooperation with the customer’s management team and service subcontractors in accordance with approved guidelines and budget for Apartments located in Seabrook, NH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned
• Ensures the Rockingham Apartments are operated and maintained in a cost-effective and safe condition in accordance with the approved budget and the client’s requirements to fulfill O&M contractual obligations.
• Interfaces with the customer’s management team regarding direction of financial, contract, and customer strategies for the facility.
• Manages, directs, and schedules day-to-day and long-range activities for assigned properties and ensure that all programs and procedures of the O&M staff are being properly implemented.
• Manages and supervises facility personnel including discipline and performance management. Plans, directs, and monitors the performance objectives of the Operations and Maintenance personnel.
• Establishes process performance metrics; tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost, and customer satisfaction. Takes corrective action to bring about required change and ensure contract requirements have been executed at a level above specified standards.
• Resolves problems and/or conflicts and maintains open communication with the client including providing regular written and oral reports to ensure satisfaction.
• Manages sub-contractor specifications, problems/issues, performance and administration.
• Recommends solutions, implements appropriate corrective action for major or complex maintenance issues.
• Provides the technical and management direction for all Facility Management services and strives to reduce costs and increase satisfaction.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
• Performs other duties as required.